Released in June 2019, Field Notes took a breath of fresh air with their latest seasonal limited edition, National Parks. In collaboration with the Fifty-Nine Parks Print Series, they gave us three different sets of three memobooks, each paying tribute to a different group of national parks.
Note: each three pack is sold separately.
- Yosemite National Park (cover artist Dan McCarthy)
- Zion National Park (cover artist Dan McCarthy)
- Acadia National Park (cover artist Telegramme Paper Co)
- Grand Canyon National Park (cover artist DKNG Studios)
- Joshua Tree National Park (cover artist Little Friends of Printmaking)
- Mount Rainier National Park (cover artist Glenn Thomas)
- Rocky Mountain National Park (cover artist Rory Kurtz)
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (cover artist Chris Turnham)
- Yellowstone National Park (cover artist Brave the Woods)
This three pack of memobooks measures the usual 3.5" x 5.5" and is completed with 3/8" rounded corners. Each notebook contains 48-pages of 60#T Finch Opaque White paper with a 3/16" graph ruling, all bound together with three copper staples. The three unique covers are made of a variety of colors of French 100#C stock. Unlike previous editions, these packs do not include a belly band and the Field Notes logo may be placed in a different location. Inside each cover is the story of its namesake and space for a stamp from the respective park.
Just like all other Field Notes limited editions, once it's sold out, it's gone for good!